Thursday, October 1, 2009

Proposal

Ashley,
You are, without a doubt, the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. Everything from your beauty, to your personality amazes me every day. Whenever I see you, my heart smiles. I cherish every last second spent with you and when I am not with you – my body aches for your presence as I think that I’ve wasted time that could’ve been spent with you. As I think of the valuable time spent with you, I have assessed that I need you in my life. Life without you seems impossible and to me it’s not living. I want to spend the rest of my time here with you, making you the happiest woman alive. You have gone through some difficult situations in the past, but I remained by your side reassuring you that everything would be okay. You know that whenever you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, I’ve always been there and I will continue to be. Just as I compliment you, you compliment me with your comforting voice. Your life and my life would simply be incomplete without the support of each other. I am willing to sacrifice my happiness in order to keep that beautiful smile on your face. I would even circle the stars and bring you one back to show you how dedicated my life is to making you the happiest woman on earth. I love you so much and I am asking you to please take this ring and accept my proposal to you. I want to officially make you my wife and continue loving you with every loin in my body. With your approval, I promise to love you through your sicknesses and your health and I will stand by your side even when I don’t necessarily have to or when I don’t need to.

No comments: