Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ideal Society

The perfectly balanced and ideal society consists of Albert Einstein, Tyra Banks, Detective Janine Busby, Franklin Mumford, and Dr. Gregory House. Originally, my society consisted of all these individuals, with the exception of Albert Einstein. I had initially included Kanye West as an entertaining and immoral figure. However, I traded West with Einstein, when I realized the insignificance of an entertainment figure, since I had already inserted Tyra Banks who is entertaining in her own way. I also felt that placing someone specifically for their immoral actions was pointless as well, because as time passes, eventually all these individuals will clash and somebody will do something worth punishing anyway. Thus, Einstein seemed like a more viable option, because he could contribute much more. Einstein also fits in well with my society, because Franklin Mumford has the potential to do great things, if not greater things in the future. Therefore, Einstein would serve as the perfect role model and teacher to him. Dr. House is fundamental, because he isn’t simply a doctor, he is a diagnostician so there is essentially nothing he hasn’t seen or isn’t prepared to see. As for my inclusion of the women, Tyra Banks and Detective Janine Busby, I wanted to make sure they were great mother figures and were in dominant roles. It is crucial for any child to have a maternal figure in their lives. I also purposely chose these women, because of their professions. They work in fields that have been typically regarded as a man’s job, but in my society, the men will step down as the women take the role of mother and superwoman.

No comments: